Friday, July 8, 2011

The will to write.

If it's an hour of power, it's an hour of typing.

Heck, I could just keep typing for the next couple days. Wouldn't that make for really interesting reading!

Not.

Welcome again dear Reader to my blog "Week now, to let me see your pain".

Post, post, post, postie, post post. Typie type type.


Yeah, so back when I used to write everything down I would just keep writing a single sentence until there was nothing on the page but a pure unadulterated stream of consciousness hitting the page in a slow progression of immediacy and truth that no thought were crossing my mind other that these very words now laid out before you ahahaa how about that for live crosses to the inner workings of one said Author of a blog that you are now reading hahahaah oh boy am I taking you for a ride this is going to be a hell of a jouney you are going to go through the deepest darkest most frightful recesses of your mind and mine that you will come out having survived a great adventure and wrought your name in the annals of history with a chest of treasure on the back of your pony whos name is sam.

That went well.

I want to talk around the issue of manhattan island.

No comments: